- Main article: Quests (Shivering Isles)
Ushnar gro-Shadborgob hates cats, especially Bhisha the Khajiit, who loves Ushnar's collection of dogs and follows Ushnar's dog around, who follows Ushnar. If the Hero talks to him about it, he asks them to make Bhisha "disappear," one way or another.
Speak to Ushnar in Crucible. He can be found either at his house or wandering the streets of New Sheoth. Talk to him about Bhisha, and he will tell all about his terrible desire to make him go away. Offer to help him, and Ushnar will tell them to make Bhisha "disappear", but remains vague about the possible reward.
Making Bhisha DisappearEdit
There are three ways to get rid of Bhisha:
- Talk to Bhisha personally, and ask him to leave Crucible. He doesn't like this idea so much, so give him 100 gold. Upon this, Bhisha will promptly go to live in Bliss, wondering what kind of dogs they have there. Or if the Hero has the Madgod rank, just tell him to leave.
- Kill Bhisha. The way doesn't matter, as Ushnar doesn't care how it's done.
- Go to Ushnar's house and steal some dog food from the dog's bowl. When seeing Bhisha give it to him and the dog will go crazy and attack him. Bhisha will fight back and this can cause random people to interfere with the fight (including guards) and so it's possible for Ushnar or other quest givers to get killed.
Return to Ushnar for the reward, his "old dog" — a Skinned Hound which follows the Hero and helps in combat. Note that it won't respawn if killed.
Ushnar gro-Shadborgob has asked me to make Bhisha the Khajiit "disappear." He seems to have an unhealthy fear of cats. Ushnar said he would pay me to do it, but he was somewhat vague about the nature of the payment.
I have convinced Bhisha to leave Crucible. Ushnar won't ever have to worry about him again. I need to tell Ushnar about it.
Bhisha is dead, fortunately Ushnar didn't care how he died. I'll need to let Ushnar know that Bhisha won't trouble him any more.
Ushnar was very grateful. He gave me one of his former dogs as a pet. There was something strange about how he phrased it though.
- If the Hero is a Khajiit, there is no possible way to complete the quest; Ushnar will either say "Leave me alone." or have one of his dogs attack.