- For the similar power in Oblivion, see Hunter's Sight.
Vampire's Sight is a lesser power learned by vampires upon reaching stage one of vampirism.
The effect grants Night Vision for 60 seconds. Like the Khajiit racial ability Night Eye, it can be toggled on and off and can be used an unlimited number of times per day.
Additionally, it can be used when transformed into a Vampire Lord.
This section contains bugs related to Vampire's Sight. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- Whilst playing as a Khajiit (male or female), this power might not show up under the powers menu.
- It's possible use the Vampire's Sight later from being helped by falion or becoming a werewolf, if you haven't changed the power after take a cure.