| Base Value:|
|for 4 sec||5 pts for 0 sec|
|Regenerate Health||Cure Disease (Skyrim)|
|5% for 300 sec||5 for 0 sec|
|Form ID: 0003AD76|
- Sometimes found on hostile mages.
- Autumnwatch Tower: two can be found in an open box on the roof of the upper tower.
- Movarth's Lair: where several vampires dwell and continually respawn, including the Master Vampire: Movarth Piquine.
- College of Winterhold: one sample can be obtained from the Hall of Attainment, specifically the room to the right of the entrance, which the Dragonborn is provided when they become a member of the College. The Vampire Dust is located on a desk near the doorway of the room.
- Drelas' Cottage: one will be on a bookshelf to the left of the front door and above the alchemy table.
- Dustman's Cairn: It will be in Dustman's Crypt behind a locked door on a shelf.
- Haemar's Shame: several vampires there.
- Sometimes sold by alchemists.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Invisibility||Restore Magicka||Regenerate Health||Cure Disease|
† multiple effects
- Although vampirism is a disease, vampire dust cures Sanguinare Vampiris.
- Although vampires are undead, they are still flesh and blood, so where the dust comes from is a mystery.