| Base Value:|
|for 4 sec||5 pts for 0 sec|
|Regenerate Health||Cure Disease (Skyrim)|
|5% for 300 sec||5 for 0 sec|
|Form ID: 0003AD76|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
Vampire Dust is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of Alchemy. They can be found on the bodies of dead vampires. It can be sold by Merchants and Alchemists alike. It can also be found in the inventories of the occasional hostile mage. If eaten, it will cause invisibility for a brief period of time. It can also be used to make an Invisibility Potion.
- Autumnwatch Tower: two can be found in an open box on the roof of the upper tower.
- Movarth's Lair: where several vampires dwell and continually respawn, including the Master Vampire: Movarth Piquine.
- College of Winterhold: one sample can be obtained from the Hall of Attainment, specifically the room to the right of the entrance, which the Dragonborn is provided when they become a member of the College. The Vampire Dust is located on a desk near the doorway of the room.
- Drelas' Cottage: one will be on a bookshelf to the left of the front door and above the alchemy table.
- Dustman's Cairn: It will be in Dustman's Crypt in a locked door on a shelf.
- Haemar's Shame: several vampires there.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Invisibility||Restore Magicka||Regenerate Health||Cure Disease|
† multiple effects
- This can also be an ingredient used to cure Sanguinare Vampiris.