Vampire Hunting is a quest in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. Upon completing "Order of the Virtuous Blood", one upshot is a continuing bounty of 250 for each portion of Vampire Dust presented to Roland Jenseric.
Combat with vampiresEdit
Since vampires are weak to fire, spells causing fire damage should be employed. Alternatively, weapons enchanted with fire damage can be used. Since vampires resist frost and normal weapons, these should not be used in combat with them.
Possible locations for vampiresEdit
- Fanacas - northeast of Cheydinhal
- Lipsand Tarn - north of Chorrol
- Ninendava - northeast of Sancre Tor
- Nornalhorst- southeast of Skingrad
- Barren Cave - west of Cheydinhal
- Bloodcrust Cavern - from the Mages Guild quest "Information at a Price"
- Crowhaven - from the quest "Origin of the Gray Prince".
- Fort Carmala - south of Chorrol.
- Fort Hastrel - northwest of Kvatch.
- Fort Naso - beyond the Reed River southeast of Cheydinhal.
- Fort Redman - on the west shore of the Lower Niben northwest of Fisherman's Rock.
- Fort Redwater - from the Dark Brotherhood quest "A Matter of Honor".
- Fort Vlastarus - east of Skingrad.