|Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
For more information please consult our image policies
|Quest Giver||Roland Jenseric|
|Prerequisite||Order of the Virtuous Blood|
|Reward||250 per Vampire Dust|
|Faction||Order of the Virtuous Blood|
Combat with vampiresEdit
Since vampires are weak to fire, spells causing fire damage should be employed. Alternatively, weapons enchanted with fire damage can be used. Since vampires resist frost and normal weapons, these should not be used in combat with them.
Possible locations for vampiresEdit
- Fanacas - northeast of Cheydinhal
- Lipsand Tarn - north of Chorrol
- Ninendava - northeast of Sancre Tor
- Nornalhorst- southeast of Skingrad
- Barren Cave - west of Cheydinhal
- Bloodcrust Cavern - from the Mages Guild quest "Information at a Price"
- Crowhaven - from the quest "Origins of the Gray Prince".
- Fort Carmala - south of Chorrol.
- Fort Hastrel - northwest of Kvatch.
- Fort Naso - beyond the Reed River southeast of Cheydinhal.
- Fort Redman - on the west shore of the Lower Niben northwest of Fisherman's Rock.
- Fort Redwater - from the Dark Brotherhood quest "A Matter of Honor".
- Fort Vlastarus - east of Skingrad.
- Gutted Mine - from the Daedric Quest "Azura"
- Memorial Cave - from the quest "Order of the Virtuous Blood".
- Redwater Slough - from the quest "Vampire Cure".
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (First appearance)