|Vampire Royal Armor|
Magicka regenerates 125% faster
|Class: Light Armor, Cuirass|
|Upgrade Material: Leather|
|Perk: Advanced Armors|
This piece of armor is only available in two locations:
Wearing this piece of armor grants the following skill bonuses:
- Fortify Magicka Regen: 125 points
- During the loading screen, a vampire wearing the Vampire Royal Armor can be seen, but the vampire isn't Harkon.
- There are two different variants - both look the same on males, but have different colors on females. The xx00B5DB variant is standard armor and is worn by Harkon and Serana. The other, xx0194C5, is unobtainable and worn by Valerica.
- Serana wears Vampire Royal Armor as her default armor, but it will not appear in her inventory.
- This is one of the few equippable items in the game to have a cape, the others being the Hammerfell Garb and the Nightingale Armor.
- The enchantment stacks well with Morokei.
- The set of armor found in the Castle Volkihar Ruins will respawn, along with the Silver Sword next to it.
- Though the alternately colored set worn by Valerica can be obtained via console commands, it cannot be upgraded.
- The crest located on the armor's right side depicts the visage of Molag Bal, the daedric prince of vampirism.
- Chasing Echoes quest and enters one of the east or west towers, and then returns into the ruins there should be another Vampire Royal Armor in the same place. Unknown if the player has to enter one of the east or west towers or just has to exit the way they came and return in order for this to work. Three copies of this armor can be obtained. After the Dragonborn obtains the first copy of the armor from the Castle Volkihar Ruins, if the Dragonborn leaves from the way they came, during the