Vampirism, referred to as Sanguinare Vampiris and Porphyric Hemophilia, is a disease that causes the victim to transform into a vampire and is generally contracted by being bitten or attacked by a pre-existing one. All races can contract Vampirism; however, Argonians and Bosmer are somewhat resistant because of their racial resistance to disease.[source?]
Vampirism itself was created by Molag Bal.
- Vampirism (Daggerfall)
- Vampirism (Morrowind)
- Vampirism (Oblivion)
- Vampirism (Skyrim)
- Vampirism (Online)
- Galereth, the "Wild Witch," is able to make a cure for vampirism using Hoarvor blood.
- Falion in Morthal is able to cure the Dragonborn's vampirism with a ritual requiring a black soul gem.
- Melisande at Drakelowe is able to cure the Hero of Kvatch's vampirism with a potion made from a large variety of ingrediants.
- The Nerevarine is able to gain a cure for vampirism for completing a quest for the Daedric Lord Molag Bal.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online