Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vampirism, referred to as Sanguinare Vampiris, Porphyric Hemophilia and Noxiphilic Sanguivoria is a disease that causes the victim to transform into a vampire and is generally contracted by being bitten or attacked by a pre-existing one. All races can contract Vampirism; however, Argonians and Bosmer are somewhat resistant because of their racial resistance to disease.[source?]
Vampirism itself was created by Molag Bal.
- Vampirism (Daggerfall)
- Vampirism (Morrowind)
- Vampirism (Oblivion)
- Vampirism (Skyrim)
- Vampirism (Online)
- Galereth, the "Wild Witch," is able to make a cure for vampirism using Hoarvor blood.
- Falion in Morthal is able to cure the Dragonborn's vampirism with a ritual requiring a black soul gem.
- Melisande at Drakelowe is able to cure the Hero of Kvatch's vampirism with a potion made from a large variety of ingrediants.
- The Nerevarine is able to gain a cure for vampirism for completing a quest for the Daedric Lord Molag Bal.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online