- Speak to Lorbumol gro-Aglakh at the Fighters Guild in Vivec for your orders.
- Travel to Seyda Neen to collect a bounty on Adraria Vandacia.
- Find her in the Census and Excise Office and kill her.
- Return to Lorbumol to complete the quest and collect your reward.
Once the hero reaches the rank of Protector in the Guild, Lorbumol gro-Aglakh at the Vivec Fighters Guild will ask that a bounty be collected on Adraria Vandacia in the Census and Excise Office building in Seyda Neen.
Just take a Silt Strider to Seyda Neen and kill the tax agent at the Census and Excise Warehouse. She can be found on the top floor of the warehouse, so either unlock the ground floor door or jump from the dock area to the door on the top floor, and enter there. There is also a key to the warehouse next to Sellus Gravius on the bookshelf.
|Vandacia's Bounty – FG_SilenceTaxgirl|
|[?]||Lorbumol gro-Aglakh said he had a bounty contract for Adraria Vandacia in Seyda Neen.
|[?]||(Optional): Percius Mercius doesn't believe there is a reason to kill Adraria Vandacia. If i decide not to, though, i should expect no further orders from Lorbumol.|
|[?]||Lorbumol gro-Aglakh paid me for the bounty for Adraria Vandacia.
- If you talk to Percius Mercius over in the Ald'ruhn Fighters Guild for his advice, he will tell you he's not sure why Lorbumol would place the bounty on the tax agent. He will suggest that you disobey his order and not kill her, though you won't be able to perform any more quests for Lorbumol.
- Every time you talk about Vendacia with Percius Mercius after you kill her, he will show his disappointment and his disposition will drop by 10.