The Wolf QueenEdit
Varnius: "I swear to you, unnatural magics are coming from that cave! There are strange noises and lights! We need someone to investigate!"
Elisif: "Then we will immediately send out a legion to scour the cave and secure the town. Haafingar's people will always be safe under my rule."
Varnius: "Th... thank you, my Jarl. Thank you."
Sybille: "Your eminence, my scrying has suggested nothing in the area. Dragon Bridge is under imperial control. This is likely superstitious nonsense."
Falk: "Perhaps a more... tempered reaction... might be called for?"
Elisif: "Oh. Yes, of course you are right. Falk, tell Captain Aldis I said to assign a few extra soldiers to Dragon Bridge."
Varnius: "Thank you, Jarl Elisif. But about the cave..."
Falk: "I will have someone take care of the cave as well Varnius, you can rest easy. You're dismissed."
- "Respect the law, and you'll have no trouble in Dragon Bridge."
- "Mind you don't cross Tassius. He's in charge around here."
- "Don't start any trouble and I think we'll get along just fine."
- "At least if you're going to cause trouble, go somewhere else, okay? Please?"
- He will make reference to a character who does not exist—he will warn the Dragonborn to be mindful of Tassius Tragus, who is supposedly in charge of Dragon Bridge.