Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If the Hero kills her during this quest, he or she will receive a blood price, but this is avoidable.
- She and Ulrich Leland are the only two Captains sent to Bruma if the Allies for Bruma quest is fully completed.
- If asked about Bravil, it is possible for her to say her opinion on Count Regulus Terentius. While she says he is a good man, she says he "has become spoiled over the years."
- She is one of few female Imperial Legion members, alongside Caelia Draconis.
This section contains bugs related to Viera Lerus. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Viera is the Captain of the Bravil City Watch, but she is not a member of the Guard class. So she is unable to arrest you if you commit any crimes (although her high responsibility ensures that she immediately reports any crimes she may witness), and she can´t give you any directions about places in the city of Bravil.
- Sometimes Viera may travel randomly between Bravil and Bruma, which could easily result in her death.