What are you talking about? "These damned Dark Elves cast me out! I went to them, lute in hand, to offer aid and they mocked me. Me! Vigard the Sparrow! They don't realize I can heal the miners with the power of music!"
- What's wrong with the miners? "I don't have all the details. Something about cursed music? That brute Lathdar cast me out when I tried to ply my trade at the mine. Uncultured simpleton! He doesn't understand the restorative power of song! Music can only be conquered by music!"
- Have you heard this music the miners are talking about? "Oh gods, no. I'm not about to set foot in that mine. What happens if I hear this music and the melody catches my ear? Such a cursed tune might meddle with my own creative genius. I follow my own unique muse, friend. I'm no plagiarist!"
"The hero approaches! A warrior without peer! Alas, all my gold was squandered on beer! The hero is selfless! The hero is kind! The hero won't kill me and rob me blind. I hope."
- Are you going to keep singing? "I'm sorry. I always sing when I'm nervous. But I don't have any reason to worry now, right? No reason to quake and shiver with fright?"
- You're going to be fine. Revus needs you to perform back in Gnisis. "Gnisis? Those dirty miners don't understand my craft. Practically tossed me out on my ear the last time I visited. Revus has always been kind to me, though. Very well, I'll meet you there. An impromptu performance for a Telvanni mage. Very exciting!"
- "I'll head to Gnisis just as soon as I've gathered my wits."—During "Hatching A Plan," before returning to Gnisis