Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vision of the Tenth Eye is an Illusion spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that the Dragonborn learns after becoming a master of Illusion. The Dunmer Illusion master, Drevis Neloren, in the College of Winterhold, teaches the spell. Vision of the Tenth Eye lasts for 30 seconds.
- This Spell is used to find the lost Illusion Text spells in the following locations in the college:
- Inside The Arcanaeum, on top of one of the desks on the left side
- Under a bench on the 2nd level of the Hall of Attainment. It is under the first bench on the left side as you come up the stairs
- In The Midden, on a table by the Atronach Forge
- In the Hall of Countenance 2nd floor, in the room without a bed next to the stairs, on top of a small barrel in the corner.
- Once cast, the Dragonborn's vision acquires a light blue tint, enabling the ability to see certain things others cannot (The Master level Illusion spells location, and also the books have the College insignia on them — the Star — and have a red tint on them.)
- The spell gives the caster a Night Eye effect, thus allowing for its use as a free nighteye spell for those who are not vampires or Khajiit.
This section contains bugs related to Vision of the Tenth Eye. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- dragons may spawn while this spell is active that will despawn upon the spell ending. A dragon soul can still be obtained if the dragon is killed before the spell ends. Occasionally
|Call to Arms • Calm • Clairvoyance • Courage • Fear • Frenzy • Fury • Harmony • Hysteria • Invisibility |
Mayhem • Muffle • Pacify • Rally • Rout • Vampire's Seduction • Vision of the Tenth Eye
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Illusion Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Illusion trainers|