Vision of the Tenth Eye is an Illusion spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that the Dragonborn learns after becoming a master of Illusion. The Dunmer Illusion master, Drevis Neloren, in the College of Winterhold, teaches the spell. Vision of the Tenth Eye lasts for 30 seconds.
- This Spell is used to find the lost Illusion Text spells in the following locations in the college:
- Inside the Arcanaeum, on top of one of the desks on the left side
- Under a bench on the 2nd level of the Hall of Attainment. It is under the first bench on the left side as you come up the stairs
- In The Midden, on a table by the Atronach Forge
- In the Hall of Countenance 2nd floor, in the room without a bed next to the stairs, on top of a small barrel in the corner.
- Once cast, the Dragonborn's vision acquires a light blue tint, enabling the ability to see certain things others cannot (The Master level Illusion spells location, and also the books have the College insignia on them — the Star — and have a red tint on them.)
- The spell gives the caster a Night Eye effect, thus allowing for its use as a free nighteye spell for those who are not vampires or khajiit.
This section contains bugs related to Vision of the Tenth Eye. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Occasionally dragons may spawn while this spell is active that will despawn upon the spell ending, A dragon soul can still be obtained if the dragon is killed before the spell ends.
|Call to Arms • Calm • Clairvoyance • Courage • Fear • Frenzy • Fury • Harmony • Hysteria • Invisibility |
Mayhem • Muffle • Pacify • Rally • Rout • Vision of the Tenth Eye
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Illusion Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Illusion trainers|