She is the cousin of Emperor Titus Mede II. When spoken to she boasts about planning her upcoming wedding, and how, despite being the cousin of the Emperor, she had worked hard on her own to achieve her position at East Empire Company.
If the Dragonborn doesn't join the Dark Brotherhood, Vittoria can be found wandering in or outside of Solitude. She can also be found in the East Empire Company customs office near the entrance to the East Empire Company Warehouse, however no merchant dialogue will be triggered by her.
Earning a bonusEdit
Speaking to Babette reveals that Vittoria gives a speech to her guests during the ceremony - and that killing her while she is speaking from the balcony is the preferred method of execution (no matter if done by blade, arrow, spell, gargoyle or the husband (under the effects of a Frenzy spell). An additional reward of gold is given if you do this. In whatever manner the Dragonborn decides to murder her, Veezara appears to protect the Dragonborn on their escape from the castle. Astrid sent him to ensure the Dragonborn survived the contract.
She can be seen in the party, but rarely. She describes the party as a bore and that she only came because the East Empire Trading Company and the Thalmor have ties together. With a high enough Speech skill, she can be persuaded to distract the guests.
Sam, in the Solitude Market, asks the Dragonborn to convince Vittoria Vici to realease the most recent spice shipment. After paying/persuading her, go back to sam and she will give you 2 spiced wine bottles.
- Vittoria wears the unique Wedding Dress, Wedding Sandals, Wedding Wreath, and Vittoria's Wedding Band during her wedding.
- Astrid mentions that her death will be seen as part of the conflict between Imperials and Stormcloaks, and the Emperor will be forced to come to Skyrim.
- Since she is part of the party and offers distraction she will always make a scene with Razelan.
- By using the Creation Kit , it is discovered that Vittoria is the boss of both Deeja and Jaree-Ra. However, no mention of this is made in-game.
- Vittoria's last name is Vici, this is most likely a play on the famous words of Julius Caesar: Veni, Vidi, Vici. translated: I came, I saw, I conquered. Caesar is the Roman dictator that General Tullius is based on.