Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Vivec City
It is a large building dedicated to St. Delyn, it houses many people of various races. There are also many shops. It is divided in several areas that are accessible, either from outside or are sublocations within one of the main levels. St. Delyn Potter's Hall, a shop specialized in selling pottery and glassware, can be fond here. Within the Underworks there is the Shrine Ihinipalit, which is dedicated to the Daedric Prince, Sheogorath.
- St. Delyn Plaza
- St. Delyn Canalworks
- St. Delyn Underworks
- St. Delyn Waistworks
- St. Delyn Storage
- The Abbey of St. Delyn the Wise
- St. Delyn Waistworks North-One
- St. Delyn Waistworks North-Two
- St. Delyn Waistworks North-Three
- St. Delyn Canal North-One
- St. Delyn Canal North-Two
- St. Delyn Canal North-Three
- St. Delyn Canal South-One
- St. Delyn Canal South-Two
- St. Delyn Canal South-Three
- St. Delyn Potter's Hall
- Sheogorath's Quest
- Literacy Campaign
- The Twin Lamps
- Free Hides-His-Foot
- Maiden's Token
- Threads of the Webspinner
- Find Brother Nads
- Brallion's Ring
- Foul Cult Beneath St. Delyn Canton
- An Invisible Son
- Liberate the Limeware
- Sleepers Awake
- The shrine Ihinipalit is the only place in Vvardenfell where the Nerevarine can speak to Sheogorath.
- There is a an Invisible man wandering the plaza.
- St. Delyn Waistworks North-One is haunted by a hostile Ghost.