Svari: "They can't hurt uncle Roggvir. Tell them he didn't do it."
Addvar: "Svari, you need to go home. Go home and stay there until your mother comes."
Aldis: "Lock the city gate."
Vivienne: "You should tell her that her uncle is scum that betrayed his High King. Best she know now, Addvar."
Addvar: "You're all heart, Vivienne."
Aldis: "Roggvir. You helped Ulfric Stormcloak escape this city after he murdered High King Torygg. By opening that gate for Ulfric you betrayed the people of Solitude."
Sorex: "He doesn't deserve to speak!"
Roggvir: "There was no murder! Ulfric challenged Torygg. He beat the High King in fair combat."
Roggvir: "Such as our way! Such as the ancient custom of Skyrim, and all Nords!"
Vivienne: "Cut 'em down!"
Aldis: "Guard. Prepare the prisoner."
Roggvir: "I don't need your help."
Aldis: "Very well, Roggvir. Bow your head."
Angeline: "Vivienne, could you check out supplies of mandrake root?"
Vivienne: "Which one is that again?"
Angeline: "It's the root that looks like an ugly little man."
State of the festivalEdit
Lisette: "It's too bad the Burning of King Olaf was called off this year. I think some of the younger bards would really have gotten a kick out of it." or "I think our flutist here has gotten better since the Burning of King Olaf."
Vivienne: "Do you miss your days training at the College?"
Vivienne: "I could listen to him/her play all day."
Lisette: "He's/She's okay. A little breathy and a little harsh on the notes."
Vivienne: "Speaking of harsh, you Bards don't cut each other any slack, do you?"
- "I'm a little busy at the moment. I've got all sorts of errands to run."
- "I understand, you're an important person. I'll catch up with you later."
- "People to see and places to go, huh? Later, then."
- "You look like an adventurous type. I bet we're kindred spirits, you and I."
- "You were there for Roggvir's execution..."
- She mentions her cousin is around Skyrim, as a soldier for the Empire. She doesn't know, however, that her cousin has died during this time. However, if the Dragonborn has completed No News is Good News, Vivienne will mention that she has died.
- If the Dragonborn steals from Angeline's Aromatics and is caught by Vivienne, she may send hired thugs.
- Sometimes if Angeline Morrard asks Vivienne for Mandrake Root, Vivienne will ask what it looks like. Angeline tells her it looks like an ugly little man, Vivienne will reply with: "Oh well in that case I think he tried to buy me a drink last night."
- At around 3:30 to 3:35 am, Vivienne Onis and Sorex Vinius will meet half way up the stairwell of the Solitude Windmill (south gate) and share dialogue with each other and Sorex giving her mead "on the house". Since Sorex has feelings for Vivienne the dialogue contains him saying "This ones on the house" and Vivienne replying "Oh, why thank you."