Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Looted from Storm Atronachs.
- Can be very rarely looted from Falmer.
- Can be bought from alchemist's shops.
- Proudspire Manor alchemy lab in Solitude.
- Honeyside alchemy lab in Riften.
- Hjerim alchemy lab in Windhelm.
- Arch-Mage's Quarters in the College of Winterhold.
- Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun, on a shelf.
- Fletcher in Solitude, on a shelf.
- May be found in apothecary's satchels.
- May be awarded by Narfi at the end of his quest The Straw that Broke.
- Can be obtained at Sky Haven Temple.
- Can be stolen in Calixto's House of Curiosities in Windhelm.
- In Sadri's Used Wares in Windhelm, on the shelves.
- 1 can be found in Valerica's Study in Castle Volkihar.
- Main article: Smithing (Skyrim)
With the Dawnguard add-on, Void Salts are now also used in the crafting of the Exploding Steel Bolt of Shock or Exploding Dwarven Bolt of Shock. These can only be crafted at the forge in Fort Dawnguard after completing the relevant Dawnguard quests.
One can craft Void Salts at the Atronach Forge with the following items:
Void Salts are also a key ingredient in making both the Storm Atronach itself as well as other Storm Atronach items (Scroll of Conjure Storm Atronach, Staff of the Storm Atronach) at the Atronach Forge.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Weakness to Shock||Resist Magic||Damage Health||Fortify Magicka|
† multiple effects
- Although Void Salts comes from Storm Atronachs, which are shock-based daedra, Void Salts has the "weakness to shock" effect.
- Void Salts is one of only three alchemical ingredients to also have a use in Smithing, the others being Ectoplasm and Daedra Hearts.
This section contains bugs related to Void Salts (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Nightingale Armor, smithing Improved Bonemold Armor or Exploding Bolts of Shocks. Void Salts don't show up in smithing menus for improving