| Base Value:|
|Weakness to Shock||Resist Magic|
|for 30 sec||for 60 sec|
|Damage Health||Fortify Magicka|
|for 1 sec||for 60 sec|
|Source: Storm Atronach|
|Form ID: 0003AD60|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
- Looted from Storm Atronach.
- Looted from Falmer (extremely rare).
- Can be purchased in Solitude from Angeline's Aromatics.
- Can be purchased in Whiterun from Arcadia's Cauldron.
- Can be purchased in Windhelm from Sadri's Used Wares.
- Can be purchased in Riften from Elgrim's Elixirs.
- Can be purchased from Babette in Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary.
- Can be purchased in Dawnstar from The Mortar and Pestle.
- Proudspire Manor alchemy lab in Solitude.
- Honeyside alchemy lab in Riften.
- Hjerim alchemy lab in Windhelm. (must own it first)
- Arch-Mage's Quarters in the College of Winterhold (must be stolen unless the questline is complete).
- Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun (must be stolen).
- Fletcher in Solitude (must be stolen).
- Apothecary's satchel at Clearpine Pond.
- May be awarded by Narfi at the end of the misc. quest Locate Reyda's remains.
- Can be obtained at Sky Haven Temple
- Can be stolen in Calixto's House of Curiosities in Windhelm.
- Can be created at the Atronach Forge.
- In Sadri's Used Wares in Windhelm, on the shelves (Must be stolen).
- Main article: Smithing (Skyrim)
Void Salts are used to improve the Nightingale Armor set at a workbench. Improvement values will scale with the Smithing skill level. They are also a key ingredient in making both the Storm Atronach itself as well as other Storm Atronach items (Scroll, Staff, etc) at the Atronach Forge.
With the The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard add-on, Void Salts are now also used in the crafting of the Exploding Steel Bolt of Shock or Exploding Dwarven Bolt of Shock. These can only be crafted at the forge in Fort Dawnguard after completing the relevant Dawnguard quests.
With the The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn add-on, Void Salts are used as one of the ingredients for the crafting of the improved bonemold armor set, which provides more protection than the regular set.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Weakness to Shock||Resist Magic||Damage Health||Fortify Magicka|
† multiple effects
This section contains bugs related to Void Salts (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Nightingale Armor, smithing Improved Bonemold Armor or Exploding Bolts of Shocks. Void Salts don't show up in smithing menus for improving