Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Personality and TraitsEdit
Spending most of his time at the Bee and Barb, Vulwulf often promotes Ulfric Stormcloak and the goal of a liberated Skyrim. If initiated in dialogue, he will often be asked to be left alone, as he is mourning the loss of his daughter, Lilija.
The Great WarEdit
Aftermath and the StormcloaksEdit
After the war, he moved to Riften with his wife. As worshipers of Talos, he claims, they became furious with the Empire when the White-Gold Concordat was signed. Thus, when Ulfric Stormcloak started the Civil War for Skyrim's independence, Vulwulf and his wife began supporting the Stormcloaks. Together with Nura, he had two sons, Asgeir Snow-Shod and Unmid Snow-Shod, and a daughter named Lilija. Much to his content, the oldest son, Unmid, became a housecarl to the Jarl of Riften, and his daughter, Lilija, joined the Stormcloaks as a healer, only to fall a few months later, despite being a non-combatant. Vulwulf mourns her death deeply, and it has caused him to become bitter, and highly aggressive towards anyone he suspects of being an Imperial sympathizer.
Vulwulf is a possible target needed to be intimidated by initiating a brawl.
Vulwulf appears at the wedding ceremony of his son Asgeir and his fiance Vittoria Vici. He strongly disapproves of their wedding, claiming that there are "lots of eager Nord women" and considers the marriage to be the loss of a son. Vulwulf will claim that Vittoria's death was an Imperial conspiracy to blame the Stormcloaks.
Nura Snow-Shod "You need to be easier on Asgeir. All he wants to do is please you."
Vulwulf Snow-Shod "It would please me if he'd take up arms and fight to save his homeland. Is that too much to ask my own son?"
Nura Snow-Shod "That's right. He is your son. He has his own hopes and dreams and we have no right to tell him otherwise."
Vulwulf Snow-Shod "You can't deny the fact that he needs to give back to his people, to fight to keep us free. You healed the wounded, Nura. You saw their life's blood spilling into the mud, giving back to the land. No, I'm sorry, I've worked too damn hard to let his life go to waste."
- Vulwulf talks to the Dragonborn with disdain if they are an Imperial, regardless of which side they have chosen in the Civil War quest line.
- Reciprocally, if the Dragonborn is a Nord, he will greet them in a joyful tone and ask them if they fight against the Empire.
- Sometimes, he will throw insults at Talen-Jei when the latter states that he has had enough to drink for one night.
- If Vulwulf is killed, his body may appear at his son's wedding. The same applies for his wife, Nura.
- Vunwulf will still argue with his wife about him wanting Asgeir to join the Stormcloaks even if the Civil War has been completed for the Imperial Legion.