Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The staff transforms any creature into another random creature for 30 seconds. Only one creature may be Wabbajacked at any time (but they can be repeatedly Wabbajacked). Only a limited number of creatures will be created by Wabbajack. All are equally likely to occur.
- Using Wabbajack to hurt an opponent is of limited value, as it has no strategic value and is purely recreational (it can be used to turn a tough opponent into a weaker one).
- The newly created creature is always at full health; after the 30 seconds are done, the original creature reappears at full health (even if it was injured before being Wabbajacked).
- If a creature is fatally injured while Wabbajacked, it reverts to its original form and dies.
- Its given name might be a reference to the literary nonsense, word plays and neologisms of Lewis Carroll, the author of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass.
- Strangely, if used on enemies or in the presence of Sheogorath in Shivering Isles, he will make no mention of it, or even acknowledge the Hero's possession of it.