- This damage is not increased by the Augmented Flames perk, and does not harm the Dragonborn or their followers.
- Dual casting Wall of Flames with the Destruction Dual Casting perk increases damage, but not duration.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 680
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- May be purchased from Drevis Neloren at the College of Winterhold.
- May be purchased from Faralda at the College of Winterhold, as well as any other Destruction Spell Tome.
- Found as random loot in chests.
Other sources for the spellEdit
This section contains bugs related to Wall of Flames. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- It is possible for the spell to not create the wall, and just creates a black patch on the ground like other Flame spells do (e.g. Fireball, Firebolt, Flames, etc.). The only fix known is to save your game, quit the game which makes you exit to the dashboard (XBOX Home, PS3 Dashboard or close the file), then load the save instead of pressing "Continue". It is not required, though it may reduce lag.
Spell and Tome data extracted from TES V Creation Kit
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Freeze • Ignite • Whirlwind Cloak|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|