Wall of Flames is a destruction spell of Expert Level. It costs 80 magicka per second of casting (equivalent to one square of wall). Wall of Flames deals 50 points of fire-damage to any enemy who passes through it each second.
- This damage is not increased by the Augmented Flame skill Perk, and does not harm the Dragonborn or Followers.
- Dual casting Wall of Flames with the Destruction Dual Casting perk increases damage, but not duration.
- It is possible for the spell to not have the wall, and just creates a black patch on the ground, as other Flame spells do, (e.g. Fireball, Firebolt, Flames, etc.) The only fix known is to save your game, quit the game which makes you exit to the dashboard (XBOX Home, PS3 Dashboard or close the file) then load the save, instead of pressing "Continue". It is not compulsary, though it may reduce lag.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 680
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- May be purchased from Drevis Neloren at the College of Winterhold.
- May be purchased from Faralda at the College of Winterhold, as well as any other Destruction Spell Tome.
- Found as random loot in chests.
Other sources for the spellEdit
Spell and Tome data extracted from TES V Creation Kit
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Freeze • Ignite • Whirlwind Cloak|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|