Wall of Storms is an Expert level Destruction spell in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It costs 145 magicka of casting on the ground where the wall is desired. It deals 50 shock damage each second to any enemy who passes through it.
- This damage is not increased by the Augmented Shock perk, and does not harm the Dragonborn or their follower.
- A good use is to use it in front of a door and then close the door, resulting in the enemy taking great damage from the shock spell.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 725
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Purchase from Faralda at the College of Winterhold.
- Sometimes can be found as random loot, at higher levels.
- Three Dragon Priests carry a staff with this affect: Otar the Mad, Hevnoraak, and Nahkriin. Nahkriin's staff, however, must be returned to its pedestal in order to open the portal to Sovngarde, so the Dragonborn cannot keep it. (It can be kept by damaging Nahkriin until he is dying, then when he picks up the staff, kill him quickly, loot the body, and jump into the portal. See other article for more details.)
|Arniel's Convection • Blizzard • Chain Lightning • Fire Storm • Fireball • Firebolt • Fire Rune • Flame Cloak • Flames • Frost Cloak • Frostbite • Frost Rune • Ice Spike • Ice Storm • Incinerate • Icy Spear • Lightning Bolt • Lightning Cloak • Lightning Rune • Lightning Storm • Sparks • Thunderbolt • Wall of Flames • Wall of Frost • Wall of Storms • Vampiric Drain|
|Freeze • Ignite • Whirlwind Cloak|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Destruction Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Destruction trainers • Runes • Disintegrate|