The conflict during the war was the cause of the creation of the Umbra' Keth. In the war, the cities of Dragonstar and Elinhir fell into the hands of the Nords as they invaded Hammerfell. Consequently, the city of Dragonstar itself was split into two, with the eastern part being controlled by Nords and western part being controlled by the Redguards.
Eastern Hammerfell later made efforts to retake lands conquered by Skyrim during the war. Later, the Bretons of High Rock lost a few of their old kingdoms in the east in the aftermath of the war.
- ↑ Pocket Guide to the Empire, Third Edition: Eras
- ↑ Events of The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Pocket Guide to the Empire, Third Edition: Hammerfell
- ↑ Pocket Guide to the Empire, Third Edition: Skyrim
- ↑ City of Dragonstar in The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- ↑ Pocket Guide to the Empire, Third Edition: High Rock