|This article has an excess of redlinks in it. Attention is requested to create new articles from links to relevant topics and remove those links which lead to pages unlikely to be covered by the wiki.|
Watchers are floating tentacle-like Daedra. They appear as giant floating eyeballs with multiple tendrils protruding from all sides which they use for melee attacks alongside magical attacks.
- Doom-Truth's Gaze:
- Daedric Burn Confirmed as an attack via Patch Update 
- Daedric Destruction: Confirmed as an attack via Patch Update.
- A Bargain with Shadows
- Daughter of Giants
- Dreams to Nightmares
- Godrun's Dream
- Lost in Study
- Sir Hughes' Fate
- The Gate to Quagmire
- The Mad God's Bargain - A watcher must be defeated to close the Daedric portal in northeastern corner of Eyevea.
- The Seeker's Archive:
- The Wounds in the World (must be killed in order to close the Daedric portals they're anchored to)
- Truth, Lies and Prisoners
- Will of the Council
- Dark Anchors
- Castle of the Worm, Coldharbour
- Cliffs of Failure, Coldharbour
- Elven Gardens District, Imperial City IC
- Eyevea (Summerset Isles)
- Firebrand Keep, Stormhaven
- Godrun's Dream, Stormhaven
- Halls of Submission, Coldharbour
- Imperial City Prison IC
- Moonlit Maw. Stormhaven
- Reliquary of Stars, Grahtwood
- Skyreach Pinnacle, Craglorn
- Sanguine's Demesne, Shadowfen
- Shrine of Saint Veloth, Deshaan
- Sir Hughes's Mind. (Omen of Fear)
- Skyreach Pinnacle, Craglorn
- Summoner's Camp, Bangkorai
- The Foundry of Woe, Coldharbour
- The Seeker's Archive, Craglorn
- Tower of Lies, Coldharbour
- Tribunal Temple, Deshaan
- Vaults of Madness, Coldharbour
- This list is incomplete; help us expand it.
- The Ancient One (Vaults of Madness)
- Dread Watcher (Dark Anchors)
- Glaring Eye – The Seeker's Archive
- Gravelight Sentry (Imperial City Prison) IC
- Lazonthagish – Skyreach Pinnacle, Craglorn
- Lord Brol (Sanguine's Demesne)
- Manifestation of Terror – during the quest "Daughter of Giants" (Coldharbour)
- Omen of Betrayal (Godrun's Dream)
- Omen of Fear (Summoned by Supernal Dreamers - inside mind of Sir Hughes)
- Oru (Halls of Submission)
- Vaermina's Watcher
- Vigilant Watcher (Imperial City Prison IC)
- Watcher Tyrant (Summoner's Camp)
- Yggmanei – Dark Anchors (rarely)
- Zoal the Ever Wakeful (Elven Gardens District) IC
- Patch 2.0.5 - Watcher beams will no longer fire simultaneously.
- Daedric Burn and Daedric Destruction now appear correctly, and damage relating to them is now corrected.
- Patch 2.0.6 correctly fixes a bug relating to the Watcher's damage telegraph.
- The Guide book, Kyne's Challenge: A Hunter's Companion/Summerset Isles, makes mention of Watchers.
- Update 1: Update 1 Updated an achievement where killing the Watcher Tyrant and its summoner was not correctly awarding the achievement.
- Update 4: In Update 4, The Watcher's tentacles will no longer clip through the ground when knocked to the ground. We also fixed an issue with the Watcher's eyelid movement. 
- Update 5: Fixed a visual effect in the Watcher's Eye's Truth Gaze.
- Update 5: From Update 5, Watchers are immune to Crowd Control Effects.
- Update 5: The quest step in The Wounds in the World can now be correctly shared.
- Update 6: Doom-Truth's Gaze can now be mitigated by block 
- Update 6: Gaze can now be blocked.