- For other uses, see Water Walking.
Waterwalking is an effect in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. It cannot be learned and applied to enchanted apparel via Enchanting.
There are only three methods of obtaining the waterwalking ability:
This section contains bugs related to Waterwalking (Dragonborn). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PC Players seem to jump higher when on water.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.