- Main article: Wayshrines (Oblivion)
The Wayshrine of Arkay is dedicated to the God Arkay. A wayshrine is different from an altar in a chapel. An altar of Arkay can be found in major city temples and the Great Chapel of Arkay is located in Cheydinhal. These wayshrines provide the blessing Breath of Arkay, detailed below.
- Southeast of Fat Rat Camp, and to the southwest of Skingrad
- South of Silorn, near Cyrodiil's provincial borders with Valenwood and Elsweyr
- North of Brina Cross Inn, Just southeast of Bleak Mine
Praying at Arkay's wayshrine bestows the Breath of Arkay blessing, which bestows the following effects:
- Fortify Health 10 points for 600 seconds on Target
- Cure Disease on Target
- Restore Agility 100 points on Target
- Restore Endurance 100 points on Target
- Restore Intelligence 100 points on Target
- Restore Luck 100 points on Target
- Restore Personality 100 points on Target
- Restore Speed 100 points on Target
The Hero must prove their renown, then proceed on a Pilgrimage across Cyrodiil, praying at the various wayshrines of the Nine Divines, with only a map to guide them. It is the first quest in the expansion pack and can be initiated by asking anyone about rumors of a prophet.