Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Wayshrines (Oblivion)
The Wayshrine of Kynareth is dedicated to the goddess Kynareth of the Nine Divines. A wayshrine is different from an altar in a chapel. An Altar of Kynareth can be found in major city temples and there is no Chapel of Kynareth. Wayshrines provide the blessing Kynareth's Way, detailed below.
- North of Fort Dirich and the Shrine of Sanguine.
- Between Fort Entius and Sage Glen Hollow, on the road between Fort Entius and the nearby Ayleid Ruin of Mackamentain.
- In between the s and i in the word "Basin" for Nibenay Basin
- Speaking in terms of the map itself, it is directly on top of the second "R" in "Reserve" In the sentence "Imperial Reserve" (an area in the Colovian Highlands).
- Just east of Skingrad, Southeast of Fort Vlastarus, Northeast of Bloodcrust Cavern.
- Note: Once you've begun doing the main quest (see Allies for Bruma), an Oblivion Gate opens at the shrine's location here. It is half-wrecked, but some of the shrine is still exposed. You will probably have to crouch near the center of the shrine in order to count (receive the journal entry).
Praying at Kynareth's wayshrine bestows the blessing Kynareth's Way, which has the following effects:
- Strength 100 pts on Target
- Cure Disease on Target
- Restore Agility 100 pts on Target
- Restore Endurance 100 pts on Target
- Restore Intelligence 100 pts on Target
- Restore Luck 100 pts on Target
- Restore Personality 100 pts on Target
- Restore Speed 100 pts on Target