| Weight:|| Base Value:|
|Type: Interactive item|
- Main article: Weapons (Skyrim)
The Weapon Rack is an interactable object typically found in Houses. They can be found scattered throughout Skyrim.
Activating a Weapon Rack will store the currently equipped weapon in the rack, and it can be retrieved at any time. It is often possible to store Quest-related weapons that are not normally droppable (such as Delvin's Bow) in Weapon Racks.
This section contains bugs related to Weapon Rack. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes if Vlindrel Hall is upgraded before being entered it will fix the weapon rack not working glitch.
- Sometimes the weapon rack will cease to function, and there will be no option to use it.
- If the option to use the weapon rack won't appear, it's possible to fix it by punching it with fists. Another way to fix this is to purchase every upgrade before entering.
- There is no known fix if the option to activate it still doesn't appear. If a weapon is a quest item it can be placed on a rack.
- Dropping a weapon, holding the "grab" button to hold onto it without adding it to inventory and rubbing it against the plaque or rack may also work.
- Some weapons placed on a rack will fall off when the house is exited. This seems to happen most often to greatswords, such as a Dwarven Greatsword or Glass Greatsword, and the Ebony Blade.
- Sometimes the weapon will just float in mid-air, and is not attached to the rack.
- Sometimes the weapon will disappear, making it unable to be retrieved.
- Sometimes the improvement on a weapon will disappear.
- When the Skull of Corruption is placed on a rack it'll be "standing" next to it, and other weapons can be placed on the rack.
- Heljarchen Hall Cellar but not limited to. When placing objects upon the five long Weapon Rack they must always be placed from the inside out. If a weapon is placed on the outside first, then the immediate space beside will not allow placing anything.
- This is fixed by placing objects first in either the centre slot or the two inner spaces.HF
Sometimes, when placing weapons on the racks, they will appear in the air next to the rack and then fall to the floor.
- It is possible to get the weapon on the racks if repeatedly attempted, but not guaranteed. This can also be attempted again at a much later time in the game, and it might be easier for that specific weapon/shield then.