- For other uses, see Werewolf Transformation.
- Main article: Spells (Morrowind)
Werewolf Transformation is a unique Destruction spell in The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon that inflicts elemental fire damage upon multiple victims.
Although not intended for use by the Nerevarine, Werewolf Transformation can be acquired on the PC by using the console command:
Player -> AddSpell "werewolf_ritual_ring"
- This spell is cast during werewolf transformation. This is performed by a game script, and is not included in anyone's repertoire of spells.
- The game script is located within the unnamed ring, and its ID is ritual_ring.
- This spell's effect is identical to Hroldar's Death Blast.