- U1: Reduced the cost of this ability. 
- U5: This ability's tooltip now specifies the amount of Ultimate you gain; this is now a flat value and only works for werewolves. We also fixed an issue where this ability wasn't granting ultimate to allies. 
- U2: Fixed an issue so transforming out of werewolf form when you are crowd-controlled will no longer break your light and heavy attacks. 
- U5: Reduced the duration of the werewolf Ultimate. 
- U5: The werewolf model will now load in more smoothly the first time you transform into a werewolf. 
- U5: Reduced the cost to transform into a werewolf by 100. 
- U5: Fixed an issue where killing an enemy while feared by this ability would cause the corpse to teleport forward a few meters. This ability also no longer claims ability damage is derived from just stamina. 
- U6:Fixed an issue where the Werewolf Ultimate bar would appear to fill while you were transformed.