- Update 1: Reduced the cost of this ability.
- Update 5: This ability's tooltip now specifies the amount of Ultimate you gain; this is now a flat value and only works for werewolves. We also fixed an issue where this ability wasn't granting ultimate to allies.
- Update 2: Fixed an issue so transforming out of werewolf form when you are crowd-controlled will no longer break your light and heavy attacks.
- Update 5: Reduced the duration of the werewolf Ultimate.
- Update 5: The werewolf model will now load in more smoothly the first time you transform into a werewolf.
- Update 5: Reduced the cost to transform into a werewolf by 100.
- Update 5: Fixed an issue where killing an enemy while feared by this ability would cause the corpse to teleport forward a few meters. This ability also no longer claims ability damage is derived from just stamina.
- Update 6: Fixed an issue where the Werewolf Ultimate bar would appear to fill while you were transformed.
- Update 7: Werewolf transformation now grants Spell Resistance in addition to Physical Resistance, and the bonus Physical and Spell Resistance has been increased to 151 per level/Veteran Rank from a base of 20 per level/Veteran Rank.
- Update 7: For example, a Veteran Rank 14 player character would get 9664 Physical and Spell Resistance during their transformation.
- Update 7: You can now safely press the button for the werewolf ultimate repeatedly without fear of immediately reverting back to normal again.
- Update 7: Removed Stamina Regeneration from Lycanthropy; it now requires Werewolf Transformation to be slotted in your ability bar.
- Update 7: Reduced the poison damage you receive while in Werewolf form to 25% from 40%.
- Update 7: Fixed an issue which was allowing Negate Magic to pull Werewolves out of Werewolf Form.
- Update 7: Fixed an issue where heavy attacks would play twice before striking your target while in werewolf form.
- Update 7: You can no longer Fish or use the dye station while in werewolf form.
- Update 7: Werewolves will no longer have an erroneous "Attack Speed" icon displayed on the character sheet while transformed.
- Update 8: In the rare and unintended event you are able to obtain both the werewolf and vampire skill lines, you will now be considered a Vampire by default. You will be prevented from using the Werewolf Transformation or benefiting from its passive Stamina Recovery.
- Update 8: Using this ability will now consistently override any active costume