- For other uses, see White-Gold Tower.
- "Second, we have the 'White-Gold Tower' which is heavy cream with a layer of blended mead, lavender and dragon's tongue on top."
White-Gold Tower is an alcoholic beverage in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is one of three unique alcoholic beverages sold by Talen-Jei at The Bee and Barb in Riften.
White-Gold Tower restores 25 points of stamina.
- Can be only be aquired from Talen-Jei, either by purchasing, pickpocketing, or looting his corpse.
- White-Gold Tower is categorized as a potion.
- It is named after the Imperial City Palace in the Imperial City, also known as the White-Gold Tower.
- The recipe for the drink as described by Talen-Jei is, "Heavy cream with a layer of blended mead, lavender, and Dragon's Tongue on top." However, the drink is not craftable.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.