Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Northeast of Whiterun|
Whitewatch Tower is a watchtower in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
A small sentry tower located north of Whiterun and defended by Whiterun soldiers. To find Whitewatch Tower head northeast of Dragonsreach, or east of Halted Stream Camp and west of Shimmermist Cave as it is right between these two locations.
A locked chest exists on top of the broken tower, accessible via the bridge connecting to the roofed section. There is also a locked chest beside some crates at the base of the stairs that leads up to the tower.
- Upon arrival, Bandits are sometimes encountered attacking the tower guards but are quickly annihilated.
- If the Dragonborn is Thane of Whiterun there will be no consequence for looting the chests there.
- There are two Imperial Swords and a randomly generated weapon on the Weapon Rack. The random weapons must be stolen to obtain, regardless if the Dragonborn is Thane of Whiterun.
- If the Stormcloaks take Whiterun, the Whiterun banners in this tower will be replaced by Windhelm/Stormcloak banners.
- A locked strong box is nearby, northwest of the tower, surrounded by fallen stone pillars.
This section contains bugs related to Whitewatch Tower. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes the weapon rack becomes unusable. This causes the weapons on it to drop to the ground
- Sometimes the weapons on the weapon rack is off to the side and are floating
- When you are the Thane of Whiterun you still can be penalized for looting.