Having proven their worth by completing some menial tasks, the Agent can join the Fighters Guild in the Iliac Bay. With full Fighters Guild membership, the Agent will be paid for completing quests for the Guild, and will improve their reputation to gain ranks within.
- Speak with a Questgiver from the Fighters Guild.
- Find and enter the specified building.
- Destroy the wild animal hiding within.
- Return to Questgiver before the time limit expires to complete the quest.
With full Fighters Guild membership comes more difficult tasks for the Agent, as revealed by one of the Guild's Questgivers when spoken to. This time, the Agent is told that a wild animal has broken into a local building, and the Guild has been paid to remove it. Accepting the quest reveals that the animal, either a grizzly bear, sabertooth tiger, giant spider or a harpy, will need to be destroyed.
A Beastly NuisanceEdit
The Questgiver will not mark the building's location on the Agent's map, so a brief interrogation of the local populous is required to find the building. Once inside, the Agent will be instantly attacked by the creature, which has an equal chance of being any of the four listed above. It is important to note that the Agent will need to use magicka, and/or a weapon of Dwarven quality or better, if the creature proves to be a Harpy.
Once the animal lies dead, the Agent must return to the Questgiver before the time limit expires to claim their reward.
The Agent will be paid a random amount of for killing the animal, as well as a standard boost to their reputation within the Guild. Furthermore, the Agent has a one in four chance of receiving a random map from the Questgiver for successfully killing the creature.
Failing the quest will not only see the Agent forefit a reward, but also have their standing with the Guild harmed:
|Wild Animal - m0b00y06|
The Fighters Guild of [town] has asked me to slay a wild beast which has gotten into [building]. It's got be done in one day.
- This quest is only available if the Agent has not joined the Fighters Guild.
- When asked for any news, NPCs have a variety of comments to make referencing the quest:
- Acceptance: "Did you hear? An animal got into a building in town. I hope they kill it soon."
- Success: "The Fighter's Guild killed that bear that got into [building]. Its [sic] a good thing we have them around."
- Failure: "That creature mauled some woman before being chased out of town. What a pity."
|The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall – Fighters Guild|
|Services||Questgivers • Equippers • Trainer|
|Non-member Quests||The Giant Scorpion Hunt • The Giant Spider Hunt • Run Off the Barbarians • The Menial Job|
|Member Quests||To Kill a Lycanthrope • Wild Animal • An Open Door • A Relatively Menial Job • A Giant Issue • The Noble's Pet|
|Reputational Quests||Flying Carnivores • Purge the Giants • A Standard Protection Job • Dealing with Daedroths • Hunting a Lich • A Domestic Squabble • The Spriggan's Offer • A Wizard's Revenge • The Elemental Critter|
|Lord K'avar||A Deceptive Escort • The Lord's Safehouse • Capture or Kill|