Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This disease can cripple a mage and give other NPCs the chance to move up and attack while the Mage is waiting for their Magicka to regenerate. If your play style is that of a mage it is best to have this disease cured as quickly as possible.
- -50% magicka regeneration
- Using any potion that has the Cure Disease effect.
- Becoming a Werewolf (note: this also makes you immune and if you have already cured yourself of Lycanthropy then this cure will not be possible).
- The Mask of Hevnoraak.
- Accepting a blessing at a shrine.
This section contains bugs related to Witbane (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- It is possible to contract Witbane, even as a Werewolf, through being damaged by traps.
- vampire. It is also possible to catch Witbane as a