- For other uses, see Witbane.
Witbane is a disease that can be contracted while fighting Ice Wraiths and Sabre Cats. It can also sometimes be gained through constant damage from traps.
This disease cripples a mage's Magicka regeneration, resulting in a very deadly weakness for those who rely solely on spells during combat.
- -50% magicka regeneration
This section contains bugs related to Witbane (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- It is possible to contract Witbane, even as a Werewolf, through being damaged by traps.
- 360 PC It may be possible to catch Witbane as a vampire.