Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Once the Kwama Queen at the Mudan-Mul Egg Mine has been cured of blight, the Nerevarine will be given the task of learning three spells by Master Aryon. Aryon will tell the Nerevarine to learn the basic spells for Levitation, Recall and Fire Damage, all of which are essential for a member of House Telvanni.
The three spells are widely available in various parts of Vvardenfell, although the closest spell sellers to Tel Vos, Urtiso Faryon and Arielle Phiencel, can be found in Sadrith Mora. Only the spells specified by Aryon will be able to complete the quest. Once all three spells have been learned, the Nerevarine must return to Aryon to complete the quest, and receive a copy of The Art of War Magic to further their learning in destruction spells.
|10||Master Aryon insists that I learn the basic wizard spells.
|100||I demonstrated to Master Aryon that I know the rudimentary wizard spells.
- The spells will be checked to see if the Nerevarine has knowledge of them when they initiate a conversation with Aryon after the first conversation.
- The spells Aryon suggests include: Levitate, Great Levitate, Wild Levitate, Fireball, Greater Fireball and Fire Storm.
- Recall only exists in one form.
- Custom spells will not be accepted, even if they only incorporate one of the spells Aryon suggests.
- It is likely that the Nerevarine will have already learnt a couple of the three spells Aryon refers to (particularly Levitation, due to the architecture of House Telvanni's towers).