A Wood Chopping Block is used to create Firewood and requires a Woodcutter's Axe. Each session yields six pieces of Firewood.
- 2 in Whiterun, behind Belethor's General Goods and in front of The Bannered Mare.
- 1 in Riften, next to the blacksmith.
- 1 in Windhelm, in an alley between Candlehearth Hall and the marketplace area.
- 4 in Riverwood, around the mill, and one behind the inn.
- 1 in Druadach Redoubt Cave.
- 2 in Dragon Bridge, outside the Lylvieve Family's House, and in front of the Dragon Bridge Lumber Camp.
- 1 in Haafingar Stormcloak Camp.
- 1 in Broken Oar Grotto.
- 2 in Morthal.
- 1 in Uttering Hills Cave.
- 2 in Anga's Mill.
- 1 at Hall of the Vigilant.
- 1 at Embershard Mine, to the right of the path leading to the bandit and the door.
- 1 in Half-Moon Mill straight across from the house.
- 1 in Halted Stream Camp, across from Tanning Rack.
- 1 at Mixwater Mill, by the river.
- 1 in Solitude on the right (north) side of The Winking Skeever.
- 1 in Dayspring Canyon (in the camp).
- 1 in Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary (Falkreath)
- 1 in Darkwater Crossing, Northwest of Riften, West of The Atronach Stone.
|| Hard Worker|
Chop wood, mine ore, and cook food