The Wooden Sword is a one-handed sword added in The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire. It is a toy weapon meant to be given as a gift to adopted children, although it can be used in normal combat. It has the second lowest base damage of any weapon, after the Fork. Its effectiveness can be improved through Smithing and enchanting.
- Bought from general goods merchants.
- Found as random loot.
- Downstairs in Alvor and Sigrid's House in a cabinet.
- Can be seen in Honorhall Orphanage but cannot be looted.
- Beitild carries one. It is sometimes found in her house instead.
The Wooden Sword cannot be crafted, but it can be upgraded with one piece of firewood at a grindstone. It does not benefit from any Smithing perks and therefore cannot improved to "Legendary" quality without the use of enchantments or Smithing potions.
This section contains bugs related to Wooden Sword. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Disarm while a wooden sword is equipped, the wooden sword might transform into an elven sword.confirmation needed When an opponent uses