Wreck of The Pride of Tel Vos is the remains of a sunken ship, The Pride of Tel Vos. It is located East of Winterhold and West of The Serpent Stone. In the northern half of the ship at the waterline, there is waterlogged chest containing the quest item Lymdrenn Telvanni's Journal. Be careful, as there is a bear trap set just in front of it.
- Distant Memories – quest to find clues to Brand-Shei's ancestry.
- This is one of the possible locations in which the Helm of Winterhold may be found for the Miscellaneous quest initiated by Jarl Korir of Winterhold.
- Shalidor's Insights – possible location
- Two iron ore veins
- One corundum ore vein
- One gold ore vein (west island)
- One silver ore vein (west island)
- There is a tanning rack next to the tents.
- Meridia's Beacon may be located in a chest at the top of the ship.
- Judging by the name of the ship, it is most likely named after the wizard tower Tel Vos on Vvardenfell.
- Dialogue with Windhelm guards reveals the location is referred to by them as "The Eye of Talos." Despite this, the map marker to the shipwreck works as intended.