|Wreck of The Winter War|
|Location||North of Yngol Barrow|
Wreck of The Winter War is a ship located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
It can be found east of Snow Veil Sanctum and north of Yngol Barrow, in the waters off the coast. It's overrun by a group of bandits, who are led by a Bandit Chief. Caution should be taken, and a silent measure of movement undertaken when approaching the area as one bandit may be scouting from a distance.
- Skill Book (Lockpicking): Surfeit of Thieves - On top of a crate, which is located next to the locked chest
- Expert locked chest with random loot
- Locked chest - underwater beneath the wreck, between the two halves.
- Chest in bandit chief's quarters.
- Clams - underwater beneath the wreck
- Some of the shipwreck's cargo can be found north-east from the wreck.
- On a clear day this location gives a unique perspective of the mainland, as both Windhelm and The College of Winterhold can be seen at the same time.
- Any water breathing enchantments or potions will come in handy for exploring the area, especially the broken hull.
- Close to the ship there's the skeleton of a man called Skegger. It's empty and it's implied his death was caused by the multiple slaughterfish that surround the skeleton.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)