- Main article: Morag Tong Quests
Once the Main Quest has been completed, and the Nerevarine has been promoted to Grandmaster, thay can take a writ for the execution of Baladas Demnevanni in Gnisis. This quest is given alongside "Writ for Larrius Varro," "Writ for Dram Bero," and "Writ for Mistress Therana."
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to Gnisis to execute Baladas Demnevanni.
- Find Baladas Demnevanni in the Arvs-Drelen and kill him.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls will give the Nerevarine a writ for Baladas Demnevanni.
Baladas Demnevanni who can be found in Arvs-Drelen in Gnisis.
Return to the Morag Tong Master with the completed writ to finish the quest and receive the reward.
Return to any Morag Tong Master and receive a payment of 5000 . The quest giver's disposition will increase by 15 points (or 5 if the execution is reported as a crime).
|Writ for Baladas Demnevanni|
|I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Baladas Demnevanni who can be found in Arvs Drelen near Gnisis.
|Baladas Demnevanni has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.||Baladas Demnevanni has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|I reported the honorable execution of Baladas Demnevanni.
- If joining House Telvanni, be sure to complete their quest line first, as killing Baladas Demnevanni prevents some quest paths.