- Main article: Morag Tong Quests
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to the Hlaalu Canton to execute Galasa Uvayn.
- Find Galasa in the Hlaalu Treasury and kill her.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls will give you a writ for Galasa Uvayn.
Galasa Uvayn, can be found in the Hlaalu Treasury in the Hlaalu Canton in Vivec City. Find her and kill her.
Return to the Morag Tong Master with the completed writ to finish the quest and receive the reward.
Return to the Morag Tong master to receive an 1000 reward. The quest giver's disposition will increase by 10 points (or 5 if the execution is reported as a crime).
|Writ for Galasa Uvayn|
|I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Galasa Uvayn. She may be found at the Hlaalu Treasury in the Waistworks of the Hlaalu Compound in Vivec.
|Galasa Uvayn has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.||Galasa Uvayn has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|I reported the honorable execution of Galasa Uvayn.
- If Galasa Uvayn is already dead, the quest-giver's disposition towards the Nerevarine drops by 10.