- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at any guildhall for a new writ.
- Go to the Redoran Canton to find Guril Retheran.
- Find Guril Retheran at The Flowers of Gold Cornerclub and kill him.
- Return to the Masters to complete the quest.
Any of the Morag Tong Masters at any guildhall will give the Nerevarine a writ for Guril Retheran.
Guril Retheran, a member of House Redoran, can be found in the bottom floor of The Flowers of Gold Cornerclub in the Redoran Canton in Vivec City. Find him and kill him.
Return to the Morag Tong Master with the completed writ to finish the quest and receive the reward.
The Nerevarine will receive 1000 for the completion of the Writ. The quest giver's disposition will increase by 10 points (or 5 if the execution is reported as a crime).
|Writ for Guril Retheran|
|I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Guril Retheran. He may be found at the Flowers of Gold Cornerclub in the Redoran Waistworks.
|Guril Retheran has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.||Guril Retheran has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|I reported the honorable execution of Guril Retheran.
- If Mathyne Bemis is already dead the Nerevarine will not get a disposition increase or the gold.