- Main article: Morag Tong Quests
Once the Main Quest has been completed, and the Nerevarine has been promoted to Grandmaster, thay can take a writ for the execution of Mistress Therana in Tel Branora. This quest is given alongside Writ for Baladas Demnevanni, Writ for Dram Bero, and Writ for Larrius Varro.
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls for a new writ.
- Go to the Tel Branora to execute Mistress Therana.
- Find Mistress Therana in the Upper Tower and kill her.
- Return to any of the Masters to complete the quest.
Any of the Morag Tong Masters at the guildhalls will give the Nerevarine a writ for Mistress Therana, who can be found in Tel Branora.
Return to the Morag Tong Master with the completed writ to finish the quest and receive the reward.
Return to any Morag Tong Master and receive a payment of 10,000 . The quest giver's disposition will increase by 20 points (or 10 if she was killed without the writ).
|Writ for Mistress Therana|
|I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Mistress Therana. She may be found in the tower of Tel Branora.
|Mistress Therana has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.||Mistress Therana has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|I reported the honorable execution of Mistress Therana.
- If joining House Telvanni, be sure to complete their quest line first, as killing Mistress Therana prevents some quest paths.
- She is a target in the Mages Guild quest "Kill the Telvanni Councilors." If that quest has already been completed before taking the writ, the quest-giver's disposition will be reduced by 10.
- Auriel's Bow can be found on her body if the House Telvanni quest "Auriel's Bow" has been completed.