- Main article: Morag Tong Quests
Writ for Toris Saren is one of many assassination quests the player can do for the Morag Tong in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It involves the assassination of Toris Saren. To get the quest the player must first have completed Writ for Feruren Oran.
- Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at any guildhall for a new writ.
- Go to the Redoran Plaza in Vivec and find Toris.
- Find Toris in Saren Manor and kill him.
- Return to the Masters to complete the quest.
Talk to any of the Morag Tong Masters at any guildhall for them to give the Nerevarine a writ for Toris Saren.
Toris can be found inside Saren Manor in the Redoran Plaza of Vivec. If the Nerevarine talks to any of the people inside the manor they will all turn hostile. Most don't have any weapons and will attack with their fists.
Return to the Morag Tong Master with the completed writ to finish the quest and receive the reward.
The Nerevarine will receive 500 for the completion of the Writ. The quest giver's disposition will increase by 10 points (or 5 if the execution is reported as a crime).
|Writ for Toris Saren|
|I have been given a Writ for the honorable execution of Toris Saren. He is in his home, Saren Manor, in the Plaza of the Redoran Canton here in Vivec.
|Toris Saren has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. The execution was reported as a crime.||Toris Saren has been slain according to the traditional and honorable doctrine of the Morag Tong. None dared to report my actions.|
|I reported the honorable execution of Toris Saren.
- If the Nerevarine is a member of House Redoran, make sure to talk to Toris Saren before killing him so that he attacks first; otherwise, the execution will count as an assault and will result in expulsion from the House.
- If the Nerevarine has already killed Saren, the quest-giver's disposition will decrease by 10.