Wujeeta starts the quest "Skooma Trade." She is in danger of losing her job at the Riften Fishery due to her skooma addiction, and requests a health potion to help her get off of the drug. This quest must be completed to become a thane of Riften.
After she receives the potion, she can be talked to again in order get more information on who is supplying the skooma and where to get it.
She will also have a Purchase Agreement in her inventory, showing further proof of the Skooma Trade.
Once she has been helped, she will give a random item as a reward, and call the Dragonborn "hatchling of the heart."
Svana: "Wujeeta, you're worrying me. You look so...well, so sad."
Wujeeta: "Don't worry about it, Svana. Its my problem...no need for you to get involved."
Svana: "If you're in some sort of trouble, I could talk to Haelga."
Wujeeta: "No...no. I'm just tired is all. Thank you."
Tythis: "Wujeeta, you can't keep showing up here late. Bolli's just going to get someone to replace you."
Wujeeta: "No, no, no. I need this job! This is the last place in town to have work."
Tythis: "There's always the Thieves Guild."
Wujeeta: "What was that?"
Tythis: "Nothing, nothing. Just straighten yourself out before you find yourself headed back to Black Marsh."
Bolli and WuujetaEdit
Bolli: "Wujeeta, we need to talk."
Wujeeta: "I know, I was late. I'm sorry."
Bolli: "I don't know what I'm going to do with you. I can't just let this go unpunished."
Wujeeta: "Please, don't get rid of me! I need the coin. I... I'll work for free for the rest of this week. Please!"
Bolli: "Sigh. Very well. You're lucky Maramal has placed me in a very forgiving mood."
- The fish barrels at the Riften docks become "take" rather than "steal" after she has been cured of her addiction.
- Wujeeta mentions that she used to work at the Black-Briar Meadery, but she and Indaryn did not get along, so she quit.
- After completing her quest, if Wujeeta is killed, a Letter of Inheritance will be delivered to the Dragonborn in the sum of 100 .
This section contains bugs related to Wujeeta. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Whiterun instead of Riften.
Wujeeta may be found in
- Giving her a health potion will make her walk back to Riften.