|Class||Mage / Merchant|
Wylandriah is a Bosmer mage. She is chronically forgetful and talks to herself, often losing her train of thought. Wylandriah's main focus in life is the pursuit of her research, caring for little else. While talking with her she will ask the Dragonborn to assist her in retrieving three items she has misplaced.
Help Wylandriah - as a miscellaneous quest it does not have an official name. The Dragonborn must obtain 3 items Wylandriah left behind in her forgetfulness:
- Wylandriah's Spoon, is found within Wylandriah's satchel to the left of the fireplace on a table. The Fellstar Farm is located in the town of Ivarstead. Fellstar Farm is usually unlocked in late afternoon when the owner is seen entering the house.
- An Orichalcum Ingot, found at the Frozen Hearth, in a satchel on the top shelf with some Elves Ear, on the right side of the room when facing the bar.
- A Soul Gem, found at the White Phial, in a satchel with her name on it, sitting atop a barrel on the right side of the room.
After giving her all the items, she will thank you for your 'uncanny foresight' as by then she has completely forgot about you getting them. She'll still reward you, though.
- If you find any of her quest Items before starting the quest and talk to her she acts like the quest is active but the but quest is not in the quest log. It may still be possible to complete if you go to all the places she tells you and retieve her items and then check in, if you don't remember you can ask her where you needed to go again but you will still need to find them on your own (no quest markers).
- "I have to remember. Ward first, then summon"
- "Did we have an appointment? No... it was a delivery? I can't remember."
- "Excuse my disorganization, but I'm in the middle of some delicate experiments."
- "Someone actually interested in what I'm doing? Amazing!"
- "Ok... now where did I put those spiders?"
- "Calipers? That's utterly ridiculous. Maybe long ago, you could just find calipers in every household across Tamriel, but not anymore. "
- "Are you completely insane? Swallow a soul gem?"
- "The blue thing? But even the simplest harmonic is composed of entirely..."
- "Seven. Astonishing. I hadn't considered that."
- "Of course! Nine is the most basic of magical principles. Oh, how stupid of me."
- "You've done it! Now, if I can only remember what we were originally talking about."
Behind the ScenesEdit
- Wylandriah has some interesting, yet bizarre, conversation. (As is listed in the Quotes section).
- Wylandriah may have had some association with Sheogorath, or at least visited the Shivering Isles. Due to the fact that she requested Greenmote from the College of Winterhold only to be told that they have no idea what that is.
- Wylandriah is the only known NPC, apart from M'aiq the Liar, to reference the fact that there are no calipers in Skyrim.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)