Yellow Tick is a mild common disease affecting a victim's strength and speed. Symptoms include dark, bruise-like swelling, sensitive to touch. It may be contracted from the Kagouti, Black Bears, Brown Bears, and Headless Zombies and other sources.
- Casting the Restoration spell Cure Disease.
- Using any potion that has the Cure Disease effect.
- Visiting an Altar of the Nine Divines.
- This disease is mentioned in the The Elder Scrolls Online guidebook Agents and Reagents: The Bounty of Mundus
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls Online (Mentioned only)