- Angeline's Aromatics, Solitude, on a bookshelf in a room on the first floor.
- Can be bought from Urag gro-Shub in The Arcanaeum.
- Bards College, Solitude, on a bookshelf in the library.
- Battle-Born Farm
- Bits and Pieces, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the second floor.
- Bloodlet Throne, on a bookshelf at the second floor.
- Blue Palace, Solitude, on a bookshelf in Elisif the Fair's room.
- Bryling's House, Solitude, on a bookshelf on the middle floor.
- Castle VolkiharDG, on a shelf.
- Chillfurrow Farm
- College of Winterhold; one on a table in the Arcanaeum, and another on a shelf in the Arch-Mage's Quarters.
- Dragonsreach in Whiterun.
- Another is in the Jarl's Quarters.
- Drelas' Cottage
- Erikur's House, Solitude, on a shelf on the middle floor.
- Fort Neugrad (x2)
- Fort Snowhawk
- Heimskr's House, Whiterun, on a high shelf.
- High Hrothgar, on a bookshelf west of the main entrance, before the stairs up to the sleeping area.
- Jorrvaskr, Whiterun, on a shelf in the Living Quarters.
- The Katariah, in the Emperor's Quarters.
- Northwatch Keep
- Pelagia Farm
- Sadri's Used Wares, Windhelm, on the counter.
- Solitude Blacksmith, Solitude, upstairs on a bookshelf.
- Temple of the Divines, Solitude, on a ledge halfway up the northwestern staircase.
- Thalmor Embassy (x3)
- Thalmor Headquarters, Solitude, on a bookshelf near the entrance.
- Uthgerd's House, Whiterun, on a bookshelf near the fireplace.
- Yngol Barrow, on a table outside the entrance.
Masser and Secunda passed over Ysgramor's people as their fellowship landed in long-boats upon the rocky shores of Hsaarik Head on their journey from Atmora to Mereth. Boats littered the coast, but Ysgramor did not count his kin, Yngol's among them.
Ysgramor commanded the sea-ghosts to surrender his kin, and a great gale darkened the sky. The seas thrashed and churned, and a wrathful storm appeared. Ysgramor took up the oars and rowed into the storm alone.
Upon the Sea, Ysgramor wrestled the sea-ghosts, and the storm carried him along the jagged coast. Two fortnights passed without relief, until finally the storm broke. Come the next dawn, Yngol's long-boat was found in the icy surf, but the vengeful sea-ghosts had already taken Yngol and his clansmen.
In his terrible grief, Ysgramor slew a dozen dozen beasts and burned them in honor of his fallen kinsman. A barrow-hill was dug in the Atmoran tradition, and Yngol was laid to rest with rites and honors among his clansmen far below the rocky face of Hsaarik Head, the first Children of the Sky to perish in Tamriel.