She came to Skyrim when her family didn't approve her choice of becoming an alchemist and her interest in poisons and death. Once she arrived in Falkreath, she felt right at home, citing its huge cemetery as the likely reason for the feeling.
She explains the name of her store was a result of Falkreath being defined by its large cemetery.
Zaria is a possible target needed to be intimidated by initiating a brawl.
- She will send thugs after anyone who steals from her.
- She was originally supposed to succeed Helvard as Siddgeir and Dengeir's housecarl. This is likely why she is essential.
- Her store may be unable to be invested in. Reloading does not fix it.
- Grave Concoctions, Zaria responds with a sentence in which 'worse' is misspelled as 'wrose'. When asking about why her shop is called
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)