|Gender||Male and Female|
Zealots are humanoid enemies encountered in Dementia. They are the southern counterparts to the Heretics found in Mania. Unlike the Heretics, the Zealots believe Sheogorath is a living god and attack anyone who isn't one of them, thinking them to be non-believers.
These mages have weak melee combat skills but will summon Flesh Atronachs and have a wide range of Destruction spells. In addition to this they also have a 15% Spell Absorption ability.
If forced into melee combat, Zealots will most likely use short swords and daggers.
Like Heretics, Zealots have special robes and if the player wears both the robes and the hood the Zealots won't attack unless you get within a certain range. Zealot bosses always know that you are an impostor.
- Zealot Neophyte – Levels 1-5
- Zealot Missionary – Levels 6-10
- Zealot Proselytizer – Levels 11-15
- Zealot Matriach – Levels 16-19
- Zealot Patriach – Levels 16-19
- Ascended Zealot – Levels 20 and up
The book Zealotry briefly describes the Zealots' beliefs and rituals.
Even if the Hero of Kvatch are aligned with Sheogorath and have even become him, they will always attack them.
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (First appearance)