- Main article: Creatures (Arena)
Zombies are the revived remains of dead humanoids, normally used by mages to guard locations or resuscitated by other means. They appear as decadent greyish corpses wearing tattered clothes.
These undead are encountered in dungeons and crypts, attacking any intruder who enters their lair. It is possible to identify Zombies by their moan—the lowest from all the undead.
Zombies are a typical medium level opponent: fairly dangerous when firstly encountered, but negligible at higher levels. Zombies deal great damage at close distance, however they do not possess any ranged attacks. Beyond their natural strength, Zombies also can transmit diseases—which will slowly kill the victim.
- Skeletons may be the natural evolution of a Zombie.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls Travels: Shadowkey
- The Elder Scrolls III: Bloodmoon (as Draugr)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (as Draugr)
- The Elder Scrolls Online
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls: Arena)|
|Animals||Rat • Snow Wolf • Spider • Troll • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Lizard Man • Medusa • Minotaur • Orc|
|Netherworld||Fire Daemon • Hell Hound • Homonculus|
|Undead||Ghoul • Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Vampire • Wraith • Zombie|
|Golem||Ice Golem • Iron Golem • Stone Golem|